Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bucket List

This post is all about my bucket list. Its a few things I would like to accomplish in my lifetime. Let's take it one step further and say these are things I would like to accomplish before I turn 50, which is a birthday I want to celebrate in Hawaii because of an old TV show called Hawaii 5-0.

In no particular order, I present to you my Bucket List...

Get married.Most women have this goal. I am in no particular hurry for this one. It will happen some day and be one of the best days of my life.
Ride in a hot air balloon.Purely because the view from the balloon would be amazing.
Celebrate New Year's Eve in Times Square.Just for fun. It would definitely be a crazy night.
Go to a winetasting.For my inner wine-o.
Go bungee jumping.Something I had wanted to do since I was little and would watch people do this at the beach.
Host Thanksgiving dinner.A grown up goal. I want a big family, so it's a big goal of mine to be able to host a delicious Thanksgiving dinner.
Keep in touch better with college friends.Put simply, this includes more phone calls, texts, visits and emails.
Travel the world.Because who doesn't want to see all the magnificent sites the world has to offer.
Learn to knit.For my inner creative lady. Besides, who doesn't want to knit their own scarf and mitten set.
Visit the polar bears in Churchill, Canada.My favorite animals on the planet are polar bears. How cool would it be to see them in person?
Take a ballroom dancing class.I think this would just be so much fun.
Graduate with my Master's degree.Leads to a more successful future.
Have children.Again, in no hurry for this one.
Learn to cook.A skill that will come in handy many times in my life.
Get a puppy.Because dogs are so much fun.
Learn a new language.Who doesn't want to travel to a country and speak the native tongue?
Learn to ski.This would be so much fun to do. You could plan a trip to Aspen just so you could ski.
Go snorkeling.On a tropical vacation to Hawaii or around the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.
Eat better.Healthy habits lead to a healthy body and a healthy lifestyle.
Have my own home.A goal everyone that lives with their parents should have.
Write a children's book.I have several ideas for this one. I just need to put the pen to the paper and get writing.
Go to a red carpet event.Not very realistic, but how fun would it be to go to the Oscars or the Grammy's?

Go the Kentucky Derby. Basically, I want to go to the Derby so I can wear a cool hat and sip mint juleps all afternoon.
Throw a killer Halloween Party. I love getting dressed up for Halloween and what could be better than throwing a really awesome Halloween party.
Be a member of an audience during a TV show. Wouldn't it be cool to be on TV? 

Have my own garden. Just so I could grow cucumbers and green peppers. Yum!
Host a murder mystery dinner. Again, something that is just fun. 

Be an extra in a movie. My best friend from college was actually in the second Transformer movie in the scenes they shot at Princeton. I would like to be an extra on Glee or in some romantic comedy. 
Go to an Olympic Event. Preferably one in another country. 
Go to England during Wimbledon. This goal is totally inspired by the movie Wimbledon starring Kirsten Dunst and Paul Betany.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stephanie, thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Looks like you are just getting started on your own! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete